Chemical testing is the most important aspect of a metal to identify its composition and grade to International Standards. The composition of a metal dictates its physical properties to ensure quality and purpose of manufacturing it. Chemical testing is possible for every metal whether it is steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, copper, nickel, or super alloy.
CHEMICAL ANALYSIS :
Agro Met Lab is specialized in Chemical testing by Optical Emission Spectrometer which is manufactured by world's renowned company Bruker AXS, Germany. Our chemists are well versed with the state-of-art instrumentation and proprietary testing.
Methods of analyzing chemicals, raw materials, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical and specialty products.
- Plain carbon / Low alloy steels
- Stainless steels / Hi-Cr / Hi-Ni Steels
- Tools steels
- Maraging steels
- Cast irons / SG Iron
- Ni-Hard / Ni-Resist
- Nickel base alloys (Monal, Inconnel, Hastalloy etc.,)
- Aluminium base Alloys (Al-Si, Al-Cu, Al-Zn, Al-Mg alloys etc.,)
- Copper Base Alloys (Brass, Bronze, Gun metal etc.,)
- Zinc Base Alloys (Mazak)
- Magnesium Base Alloys